Echo cursor theme

Ben Arnold ben.arnold.inbox at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 14:32:54 UTC 2007

On 21/03/07, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro> wrote:

> Martin Sourada wrote:
> > So what about making an Echo cursor theme?

> I don't think anyone would oppose such a project. Start a cursor theme
> and if it will look better then probably it will be used.

Over lunch, I have done some quick paper sketches which I shall upload
to my page this evening.

> A cursor theme has a relatively small number of images, so the quantity
> is not the main problem, the main problem is optimizing the images for
> small size display.

The arrow in the icon that Martin referenced suits this anyway. My
idea may need some development but it's a little more graphically
inteesting than that large white arrow.

> And my two cents: usually the mouse cursor is shown over a light
> background, so I think a dark theme make sense as the default.

+1.
An inverted outline could be used as well.

--
       ..// seawolf //..
          Ben  Arnold

    fedora core  :  artwork