Flying high theme is garbage!

Andrew Simkovsky asimkovsky at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 16:39:04 UTC 2007

I normally don't get involved in artwork on Linux, mostly because I'm not an
artist, and I really don't know what I'm talking about in that area.  But in
this case I can't sit back and let it happen.

The default Fedora theme in FC7 is flat out crap. Balloons??? Why balloons?
I absolutely LOVED the DNA theme in FC6, and now we are going to some silly
hot air balloon?  That is a little too cutesy for such a serious Linux
distro as Fedora.

I know it's too late to vote, but I just had to put in my .02.  I am now
looking for a way to change the startup splash screen to get rid of this
stupid balloon!