Echo Cursors - naming spec, description, license, etc.

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Thu Mar 22 13:02:34 UTC 2007

Martin Sourada wrote:
> I have found a draft cursor naming spec [1] at freedesktop.org. Please consider
> it's implementation. Also I went through the /usr/share/icons/Bluecurve/cursors
> folder and made a list of cursors named there [2], downloaded Bluecurve cursors
> png [3] and in the list guessed which names belongs to which cursor. If you
> think I joined cursor with name wrongly feel free to edit it. I attached it [2]

Don't you think it would be better to put the list as a table inside the
wiki page (just like the table with icons) instead of an attachment?
This way it would be easier to edit and when we have cursors they can be
included in html for visual feed-back.
If you insist to keep the list as an attachment, at least rename it as
.txt, maybe this way it will have a correct MIME type and will be opened
directly in the browser.

> to EchoCursors wiki [4]. Also I updated EchoCursors wiki to show current process
> and added initial to do list. Feel free to edit / comment it. About license I
> propose cc-by-sa [5].

Not sure about the license, we talked about licensing some time ago and
it was not clear if CC-BY-SA is compatible with GPL.
And be aware that anything you post on the wiki automatically fall under
OPL - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal/Licenses/OPL

--
nicu