Echo cursor theme

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Thu Mar 22 14:47:13 UTC 2007

Hi Martin and Ben,

Martin Sourada wrote:
> Ben Arnold napsal(a):
>> I think if we put both our current pages on the front Artwork page
>> under Artwork/EchoCursors and Artwork/EchoLoading, it would encourage
>> more people to get involved if they want to and it seems this will
>> continue. What do you think?
>>
> Yep, I think so as well. I renamed the page as you suggested [1].

I think your drawings and sketches for the Echo cursors look great! I'm
very impressed. One thing I would suggest, though, is maybe trying to
use some of them over a time and see how they 'feel' (does that make
sense?) Sometimes with graphics like these that are always visible on
the desktop, it's hard to tell without *using* them how well they work.
Does it sound like a good idea that we can try some of the new cursors
to see how they feel?

I think for us to test the echo cursors we would have to build them with
a tool called xcursorgen:

http://www.xfree86.org/current/xcursorgen.1.html

Anyway I just wanted to point that suggestion out.