Echo Cursors - naming spec, description, license, etc.

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Thu Mar 22 14:49:33 UTC 2007

Dimitris Glezos wrote:
> O/H Nicu Buculei έγραψε:
>> And be aware that anything you post on the wiki automatically fall under
>> OPL - http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal/Licenses/OPL
>
> Well, you may also license it under some other license or even put a clear
> notice that this is not under the OPL but the other license.
>
> ..right? (never had a special love about these issues...)

Right, of course you can put the work under dual license.
But my understanding (IANAL) is that you can't skip OPL, which is not
necessarily bad, OPL is a fine free license.

The right question is: for a cursor theme to be accepted in the distro,
what licensing options we have? Bluecurve is licensed as GPL.

--
nicu