Echo Cursors - naming spec, description, license, etc.

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Thu Mar 22 14:54:28 UTC 2007

Martin Sourada napsal(a):
> Well, the list is an early draft, and maybe it is incomplete/incorrect. I
> consider it as a source for the table that needs to be done, as well as the
> draft cursor-specs from freedesktop.org. Thanks for the suggestion about MIME
> type. Fixed [1].

> Thanks,
> Martin
>
> References
> [1]
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/EchoCursors?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=bluecurve-list.txt

Hi again,

thanks to ComixCursors theme (licensed GPL) [1] I made a more complex list of
cursors [2]. There are cursors from freedesktop.org cursor-spec [3] joined with
appropriate KDE/QT hashes and X11/GNOME/GTK cursors. At the bottom I listed
cursors that I wasn't able to connect with the ones from freedesktop.org but are
present in Bluecurve theme. If you find any further connections, not listed
cursors or mistakes feel free to edit the list, but currently I prefer making a
new wiki page with a table based on the list, where we would do all the changes,
decide the default names of the cursors, list needed symlinks and add
description to all single cursor (if there are more names for one cursor image)
- and thus allowing us to create a gallery page (where each cursor will have
only its default name). What do you think?

Thanks,
Martin

References/Links:
[1] http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php/ComixCursors?content=32627