Echo Cursors - naming spec, description, license, etc.

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Fri Mar 23 19:04:34 UTC 2007

Hi again,

I sorted most of the cursors, created their default names and linked them with
names and hashes already used [1]. As I have never done cursor theme before
there can be a lot of mistakes so if there is/are one(s) able to check it,
please do it. Also, if you feel, one of the (un)sorted and (un)named cursor is
not needed move it to section Deprecated. Next, if you feel one of the unsorted
cursor should be included, make it's default name and include it in the table.
If you do not know it's description add "??" into description column. The table
should be sorted alphabetically.

Finally, there are currently many cursors without description. Please, if you
think you could make a description where is needed, do it. I have found a
xcursor-themes which includes only XOrg cursors and has source available [2]. It
could help with describing IMO.

And of course, any feedback either on the wiki or here is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Martin

PS: I tried xcursorgen and currently use dark left-handed arrow I created for
default cursor. So far it seems it is usable.