FlyingHigh for ksplash-engine-moodin

Sebastian Vahl ml at deadbabylon.de
Sun Mar 25 22:52:48 UTC 2007

Hi.

I've made three splashs for ksplash-engine-moodin. I'am not an artist so some
thinks could be done better. If someone would enhance this ones, feel free to
pick them up. :)

For the ones with icons: I've tried to use the same icons like in normal echo
splash. But I haven't found the fifth one in the wiki. The last one is the
normal fedora logo
from /usr/share/icons/hicolor/48x48/apps/fedora-logo-icon.png.

Screenshots:
1: http://www.deadbabylon.de/blog/wp-content/myfotos/fedora-mixed/Preview.png
2:
http://www.deadbabylon.de/blog/wp-content/myfotos/fedora-mixed/Preview-flyinghigh-2.png
3:
http://www.deadbabylon.de/blog/wp-content/myfotos/fedora-mixed/Preview-flyinghigh-3.png

On my blog I've also posted a flash video where you can see all three ones in
action:
http://www.deadbabylon.de/blog/wp-content/myfotos/fedora-mixed/Preview-flyinghigh-3.png

Comments are very welcome. :)

Sebastian