Shutdown button draft for echo-icon-theme

Ben Arnold ben.arnold.inbox at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 19:05:33 UTC 2007

On 28/03/07, Luya Tshimbalanga <luya_tfz at thefinalzone.com> wrote:
> Ben Arnold wrote:
> > I eally prefer the shutdown24-3.png and standbyL-4.png, they both are
> > a bit quieter than the blue/red combination and I can see them fitting
> > into the GNOME panel and box more, along with the KDE panel.
> >
> Taking Nicolas suggestion, I removed the circle border with this result.
> I think these icons not only fit on the menu but also on login screen.
> Do you prefer the borderless or the border version?

If I'm honest, I'll mostly stick with what I said earlier. The
borderless versions don't fit with the rest of the Echo set,
specifically dialog-* and media-*, because I feel it gives somewhere
to 'hit' the icon.

The colours are soft, though; I like the orange for hibernate as this
is close to the red for shutdown and different enough to the blue for
standby.

./b

--
       ..// seawolf //..