(Re) Echo Cursors - naming spec, etc. - need check

Martin Sourada Martin.Sourada at seznam.cz
Sat Mar 31 18:06:50 UTC 2007

Hi all,

I've filled remaining cursors descriptions [1]. Currently only usage notes (i.e. for what, or when are the cursors used) are missing (in description there is "??Usage??"), but that is not a high priority. Also maybe there can be some missing hashes or names, but that can also be discovered and added as the development goes on. So what I need from you - if there is anyone who can do it (even if only some cursors), please check if the specs are ok. Perhaps we could add an extra column for check-state (with these options: OK, Wrong, -)? Also I would suggest to move all currently unsorted cursors to Deprecated section.

Next, probably after the naming spec page [1] is checked, I (or anyone else) would make a gallery of cursors (similar to EchoDevelopment [2]), thought empty at start point.

And also, is anyone OK with GPL for license? If there are no objections I will update the EchoCursor wiki [3] next weekend.

Finally, is there any volunteer for making a build and install script for the cursors? If not I can make it, but probably not before the next fortnight is over...

And one wiki related question: is there any way how to receive e-mail notifications when a certain page is updated? I thought a subscribe option is the way, but it seems to not work for me.

Thanks,
Martin