Thanks

Kelly lightsolphoenix at gmail.com
Thu May 31 03:04:11 UTC 2007

On Wednesday, May 30, 2007 10:23 pm John Baer wrote:
> All,
>
> On the eve of the Fedora 7 launch I just want to say thank you to
> everyone who contributed to this effort as I say "job well done"!
>
> Cheers,
>
> John

I just wanted to mention that I'm going to be posting some of the stuff
specifically made for the KDE spin here in the next few days.  I meant to
post it a few days ago, but the combination of annoying crashes and being
sick delayed the work a bit.

That "stuff" I mentioned includes the F7 Metabar theme (for Konqueror), the
side banner for the KMenu and the logout image (which shows up when someone
clicks "Log Out" from the KMenu).