A little help with a gnome theme.

Greg Schick leadgolem13 at yahoo.com
Thu May 10 06:25:05 UTC 2007

I have put together a theme for gnome.  Get it here.  http://www.gnome-look.org/content/show.php/Blended+Crystal+lite?content=58001

I'm having trouble with a couple of the mimetype icons.  They only appear after the file has been clicked on.

The first one if for .ogg files and is named audio-x-vorbis+ogg.png in the mimetypes folder.  It loads the gnome default audio icon, not my audio-x-generic.png

The second one is for .dll and .exe files it's named application-x-ms-dos-executable.png also in the mimetypes folder.  This one is a bit more interesting, it works just fine for the .dll files.  Only has the problem for the .exe.  It loads the application-x-executable.png file instead.

Any ideas?