Banner for Ambassador Program

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue May 15 11:31:44 UTC 2007

Ben Arnold wrote:

> Thanks for the e-mail, is this prototype banner design by Nicu the one
> relating to your request?
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService?action=AttachFile&do=get&target=AmbassadorsN1.png

Thomas Chung already took that banner and put it on the Ambassador pages.

> If it is not, do you have any preference as to the icon or other areas
> of design? Perhaps a people icon would suit more than a globe.

I had also my doubts about using a globe (but it is not entirely bad,
the ambassadors are supposed to cover the whole globe, right?). For the
other areas, I think is a good thing for this banner to fit the other
banners (docs, art, infrastructure)