start the process for F9 theming?

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Nov 27 16:45:02 UTC 2007

María Leandro wrote:
> I'll like to colaborate from the start this time....
>
> How many time do we have to deliver a first work?

Have a look at the wiki page I linked
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F9Themes

The dates are not here yet, Mo as a project leader will set them, but
based on past experience: the first round will take some weeks, probably
until after winter holidays (or just before them, to use the holiday
break for the round 2) but in the first round you are not expected for a
functional work, only a concept (a sketch is enough) with a formal
announcement on this list and a page on the wiki.