F8 Features pdf

Michael Beckwith michael.d.beckwith at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 20:05:22 UTC 2007

I am in need of some help and/or suggestions for decoration of a pdf
intended to display all of the upcoming features in Fedora 8. You can
find what I have as of early this afternoon, at

http://tw2113.fedorapeople.org/fed_overview/11-6.pdf

I am wanting to get content placed first and then work on the
appearance. If you would like to contribute some graphics, or look for
ideas for some graphics, a good example would be Ubuntu's Full Circle
Magazine.

http://fullcirclemagazine.org

If you would like to contribute some graphics to be used or ideas, feel
free, I'll appreciate it.

--
~Michael
http://ridleytx.structed.net (for now)