F9 Name Proposal

Laith Juwaidah ljuwaida at fedoraproject.org
Mon Nov 12 20:25:34 UTC 2007

On Monday 12 November 2007 23:58:45 Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
> Myths... Maybe Athena, Mars, Zeus/Dzeus or others?
> Please, don't...
>
> Dnia 12-11-2007, pon o godzinie 10:54 -0900, Jeff Spaleta pisze:
> > Unicorn, like a werewolf is a mythical creature.
> >
> > -jef"and the best high school sports mascot ever"spaleta

Why does it have to be Mozila-applications-like names?
ThunderBird! FireFox! GreaseMonkey! FlyingCow! SingingDog! BarkingDove!
GlowingBull! ThinkingMouse! SqueakingRabbit! HissingKangaroo! :P
I admit that these names are funny and cool, but... OK! How about something
that is actually happening? It's name should be inspired by what's happening,
or what to expect from it, for example, if we're expecting F9 to
revolutionize the way we deal with comps :-/ It should be
called "Revolution"...

But, to go with the flow, do you guys like the name "Mocking Bird"? I don't
know what that bird is, but I like a song called the mocking bird :)

--
Laith Juwaidah
http://www.ljuwaidah.org/