F9 theming

Michael Beckwith michael.d.beckwith at gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 07:19:45 UTC 2007

I think we should get the process started and our minds rolling for what
to do with the next release in May. For Fedora 8, we covered Infinity, I
think we should continue on the path using the "Infinity, Freedom,
Choice", and thus should try and create a theme revolving around
"freedom". I know that there are many definitions that could be
incorporated and people all over will have their own definition of it.
We would be able to produce a lot of options for visual interpretations
of the concept.

Anyone else have thoughts for how we should handle Fedora 9?

--
~Michael
http://ridleytx.structed.net (for now)