Icon theme for ubuntu

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Wed Nov 21 13:23:55 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-11-21 at 14:14 +0100, Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
> Because I have no graphic skills.
> Don't tell me "shut up", even in a subtle way, because I don't want
> Fedora to look like ugly piece of dog's... shit.

Please, don't use harsh expressions. It is your opinion and you ought to
be well aware of that. There are plenty of people who like Echo, there
are plenty of people who use Echo even though it is still far from
complete (including me) and there are plenty of people who disgust tango
icons. Don't expect anything will be as YOU please. This is community
driven project, not a one man show.

So, you are welcome to criticise, but you are even more welcome to
contribute yourself. Don't expect us to throw all the work we have done
on Echo away.

And always bear in mind - beauty is subjective.

Thanks,