Icon theme for ubuntu

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Thu Nov 22 13:30:38 UTC 2007

David Nielsen wrote:

> Okay since you seem to think I rant I'll do an itemed list, sound good?

Not really, no. What is required is for someone to file issues in a
place where it can be tracked like bugzilla or trac and possibly
contribute towards fixing those problems.

> 1) From previous debates on the list, Echo specifically does not target
> being accessible - that is perfectly okay but it makes it a less
> appealing choice as the new default.

I think you are misinterpreting something. I don't think anyone ever
suggested that being accessible is not a concern for Echo.

Rahul