First batch of Echo oddness

Luya Tshimbalanga luya_tfz at thefinalzone.com
Fri Nov 23 08:22:02 UTC 2007

Quoting David Nielsen <david at lovesunix.net>:

> Image 1: Totem showing off the media buttons
> Image 2: Totem redux.

Known issues, I remember an user submitting a modification somewhere in this
mail list.

> Bonus non-Echo art: the new international clock
> Since we already have a visual indicator for the local clock in the
> little up arrow looking home icon why do we even have two clock looks? I
> mean is there a good reason to not just have one nice readable pretty
> clock?

It could mean clocks from different timezone. I have not check the new Date/Time
applet.

P.S: the modified icons with increased outline are not ready yet. I will post
pictures when I got the chace.

--
Luya Tshimbalanga
Fedora Project contributor