start the process for F9 theming?

Sven von Brand svbrand at alumnos.inf.utfsm.cl
Wed Nov 28 05:05:47 UTC 2007

Michael Beckwith wrote:
> I'm going to stick with my original proposal of following the motto that
> Fedora sort of has. "Infinity, Freedom, Choice", unless I'm mistaken and
> have been corrected on that and forget that fact. Since we covered
> Infinity, I'll try and come up with some ideas for Freedom.

I actually was thinking of an "alive" theme trying to represent freedom,
because to give freedom a face it's not general, so I was thinking to
go for a theme refering to freedom, but not directly.
"breath" or "just breath"
"keep going"
"live"
all try to represent freedom. I like the Theme infinity, but I feel is
way to general, and one gets lost in generalizations.

My Humble Opinion

Greetings

--
Sven von Brand Laredo
Estudiante de Ing. Civil Informatica, UTFSM