[Echo ]Recreating the Status Pages once again

Andreas Nilsson nisses.mail at home.se
Mon Oct 1 19:34:43 UTC 2007

Martin Sourada wrote:
> On Sat, 2007-09-29 at 18:59 +0200, Martin Sourada wrote:
>
>> the rest of the pages. Will let you know when I am finished with
>> recreating the things that are in specs.
>>
>> Martin
>>

> https://hosted.fedoraproject.org/projects/echo-icon-theme/wiki/IconThemeStatus/Applications
> [4]
Hi Martin!
The application icons are named as their application, so the Icon entry
in the desktop-files refer to these names:
totem instead of multimedia-video-player
rhythmbox instead of multimedia-audio-player
inkscape instead of graphics-vector
sound-juicer instead of multimedia-cd-extractor
firefox/epiphany instead of internet-web-browser
evolution instead of internet-mail
etc.
We have tried to cut down on the amount of desktop-files that refer to
some whatever.png in /usr/share/pixmaps as much as we could, but file a
bug if that's not happen to be the case.
- Andreas