Games Spin: Look and Feel

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Tue Oct 2 23:40:06 UTC 2007

Hi

As you might be aware, the Fedora Games SIG has been working on a games
spin of Fedora and we got tentative approval do just that. An early
version is planned to be out shortly and another to match the Fedora 8
release.

I would like to get some unique look and feel for the games spin which
can be as simple as a different background. Can the art team help me
with that?  We are packaging a wide variety of games but we have a focus
on 3D intensive ones since one of the goals of the Live DVD is to test
out hardware for performance before you buy them. So keep that in mind
and be creative.

Rahul