FUDCon logo

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Thu Oct 4 15:14:44 UTC 2007

Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
>>> Fourth is good, very good.
>>> Shadow is the only small defect.
>
> No, perspective shadow is very good, but if you could make it little
> bit lighter, I'll appreciate this ;) .

Seriously, take the ball and join the play, is only a 3 clicks job: one
click to select the shadow, another click to open the fill&stroke dialog
and the third to decrease opacity.

OK, I lied: a fourth click to save and fifth to attach the result to the
mail :D

But this is the spirit we are trying to encourage here at Fedora-Art:
take the graphics done by one member, add your improvements and post it
back.