Comment on Slashdot about Fedora fonts.

David Miller djmdave at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 5 09:27:23 UTC 2007

As someone who dosen't use Fedora, but likes to follow all the art-related
stuff you do, I agree that Fedora has the best font setup "out of the box".
Although you can always change other distros settings, to me, Fedora's
defaults are nicest.

But as is the way with fonts rendering in GNU/Linux, whats nice to one
person, hurts the next persons eyes :)

Keep up the excellent work!