Games Spin: Look and Feel

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Oct 8 13:43:52 UTC 2007

Máirín Duffy wrote:

> Well, one thing that other Fedorans :) have suggested to me a lot is
> having an '8-bit' Fedora theme. E.g., a theme for Fedora that has
> graphics reminiscent of early video game consoles artwork.

While I argued again and again (and will still argue) I think the look
and feel of the various spins should be close the to main Fedora look
and feel (and their graphics derived from the default), I got a couple
of days ago this idea for a graphic themed cartoon:

http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/artwork/funny/gameover.png

with source: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/artwork/funny/gameover.svg

and a F8 touch:
http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/artwork/funny/gameover_infinity.png