Explaining Spins

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Oct 15 14:39:22 UTC 2007

Máirín Duffy wrote:
> So I posted some of the recent mockups I did for spins.fpo [1] and I got
> a lot of food for the diagram at the top of the front page:
>
> [1] http://mihmo.livejournal.com/47315.html

This remind me somehow of Linux Personas [1], the site made by Microsoft
to identify and categorize Linux users (which was discontinued shortly
after it made the news). Maybe we can learn a bit from MS and define
some "personas" and which is the best spin for each persona.

note: I may have the .swf somewhere in a cache...

[1] -
http://picasaweb.google.com/nicubunu/Screenshots/photo#5043943587725597090