start.fedoraproject.org

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Fri Oct 19 06:09:21 UTC 2007

Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:

> If you're interested (about fedora-ish designs), look at my website
> (link in my footer).

As you can easily guess, we don't speak (or understand) Polish, so is
hard for us to navigate your site and provide feed-back. If you have a
concrete design, please link to its specific page, where we can see the
images.

Also, it is not a good idea to put important links in your signature and
refer to them this way, any decent mail client (like Thunderbird, the
one I am using) will strip the signature when replying, so if I want to
keep the reference [1] I am forced to use copy and paste.

[1] - http://liviopl.jogger.pl/