Idea for future releases

Michael Beckwith michael.d.beckwith at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 06:24:51 UTC 2007

I meant more in like this. For Fedora 9, all of the theme submissions
follow a certain style of art, and then Fedora 10 does a different
style. Also a variation is everyone choosing an art style that they're
interested in and following that for their submission. It'd allow us to
read up on some art history and push our creativity in an already
established style.

Other than that, yes, I know that any theme i suggest, no matter what
method is getting used, will be  considered.