Art Wiki

Michael Beckwith michael.d.beckwith at gmail.com
Sat Oct 27 23:59:22 UTC 2007

Through my interaction with the wiki and just trying to find information
in general, I've come to realize that the wiki is extremely messy and
hard to navigate. I would like to propose a revamp of sorts for it. This
would involve mapping out what we currently have, reorganizing and
re-mapping, and then implementing the new navigation.

At this current point, I am already working on mapping out what is there
currently, and I'll keep working on it and post what I find at a later
date. What I'd like from the rest of you, is finding out who is
interested in helping to reorganize. I'd like to do as much of this
discussion in our IRC room, but the mailing list would work as well.
What would be discussed is determining what major sections we should
have, what 2nd level navigation should be, and so on. After that,
someone or a few people can start implementing what we come up with,
hopefully resulting in an easy to navigate wiki that has clarity and
ease to locate the information you need.

So, who's interested in helping out?

--
~Michael
http://ridleytx.structed.net (for now)