Art Wiki

María Leandro tatadbb at gmail.com
Sun Oct 28 01:12:27 UTC 2007

Hi,

I'm part of the Fedora Team - Venezuela, and we are working in a Spanish
wiki to help us to find and make information to help our community... almost
all Latin America.

If you like to see our wiki, and take some ideas, I leave here some URL.

main => http://wiki.fedora-ve.org/

Art Gallery => http://wiki.fedora-ve.org/Comunidad/Galeria_de_Arte

Photo Gallery => http://wiki.fedora-ve.org/Fotos

Art => http://wiki.fedora-ve.org/Botones

about music players... =>
http://wiki.fedora-ve.org/Aplicaciones_de_Usuario/Audio

And the list go on.... we are trying to document everything we do...

I'm in charge of the Fedora-Venezuela Art, so... If I can help you... will
be glad :D

Greetings from Venezuela!

2007/10/27, Michael Beckwith <michael.d.beckwith at gmail.com>:

> Through my interaction with the wiki and just trying to find information
> in general, I've come to realize that the wiki is extremely messy and
> hard to navigate. I would like to propose a revamp of sorts for it. This
> would involve mapping out what we currently have, reorganizing and
> re-mapping, and then implementing the new navigation.
>
> At this current point, I am already working on mapping out what is there
> currently, and I'll keep working on it and post what I find at a later
> date. What I'd like from the rest of you, is finding out who is
> interested in helping to reorganize. I'd like to do as much of this
> discussion in our IRC room, but the mailing list would work as well.
> What would be discussed is determining what major sections we should
> have, what 2nd level navigation should be, and so on. After that,
> someone or a few people can start implementing what we come up with,
> hopefully resulting in an easy to navigate wiki that has clarity and
> ease to locate the information you need.
>
> So, who's interested in helping out?
>
> --
> ~Michael
> http://ridleytx.structed.net (for now)