[Fwd: Re: Why don't we have a themed "Screen Locked" anymore?]

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Sep 3 12:31:45 UTC 2007

As people ask on the devel list about a themed "Screen Locked" dialog,
here is my first attempt at it, the files should be downloaded in
/usr/share/gnome-screensaver/ (the .glade file is unmodified, identical
with the existing one, it could be modified to include the face but I
don't know how to do that) and activated with
gconftool-2 --type string --set
/apps/gnome-screensaver/lock_dialog_theme system