Echo Categories icons candidates complete

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Tue Sep 4 12:36:32 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've just finished last icon from the Categories category of the Echo
icon set. As I noted in my previous mail [1], if no objections arise
I'll upload the applications-* icons to the Echo git repo during the
weekend. The second batch (preferences-* and system-help) icons I'll
upload (if no objections arise) later (probably at next Thursday) as I
finished them later. Comments are welcome :)

All the icons are located at my echo fedorapeople page [2].

Thanks,
Martin