[Fwd: Re: Why don't we have a themed "Screen Locked" anymore?]

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed Sep 5 13:59:13 UTC 2007

Matthias Clasen wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-09-04 at 15:47 +0300, Nicu Buculei wrote:
>> I played a bit in Glade with the dialog and now it display the user
>> face, it may not be the perfect layout but I am a complete noob with Glade.
>
> While you are gladeing around, it would be nice to add the new "leave a
> note" feature from the unthemed lock dialog to the themed one, too.

One more button and the width increases, so I had to do also a new,
wider, background for it.
Is the dialog to wide at 670px? If so then we have to change the
buttons, either drop some or put them on two rows.

But as I said, I am a noob with it, I hit a problem and don't know how
to solve it: when running the dialog does not show the "Log Out" button.
If I change its name from auth-logout-button to anything else it is
shown (but then the button become useless as it is not tied with he code
anymore). What is wrong?