Art Studio Spin?

Jeff Spaleta jspaleta at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 21:25:31 UTC 2007

So... now that the Fedora Electronics Lab is consumable from rawhide
and is appearing on the torrent server I thought this would be a good
time to ask.

Is there interest in building a spin which is myopically focused on
the art designer?
Is the desktop oriented livecd good enough.. or is there room for a
yet more focused spin
for the designer usage case? And if so, can it be done inside the
existing Fedora repository space without reaching for external bits?

-jef"Fedora spins are the new drug... and I want to be the new drug
pusher hanging out in the neighborhood playground, or library, or
coffe eshop, or where ever."spaleta