Art Studio Spin?

Máirín Duffy duffy at redhat.com
Fri Sep 7 13:46:56 UTC 2007

Nicu Buculei wrote:
> Máirín Duffy wrote:
>> Nicu Buculei wrote:
>>>
>>> Of course there are lots of small but cool little applications I
>>> forgot to list in the previous mail, like Agave of Fyre, but I think
>>> we are not yet at the stage to assembly the list of applications for
>>> such a spin.
>>>
>> Why not?
>
> Only because Jeff asked "is there interest in building" and nobody
> replied yet "yes" :p

Well, from talking with Jeff it sounds like there may be less effort
involved in at least initially constructing the spin than I thought.
Basically you need a kickstart file. Well, I've been meaning to referesh
my laptop anyway (it's still on FC6 :) ) so I have been thinking about
writing up a nice kickstart file for the install since I usually do
interactive installs and I'd rather make my systems more rebuildable.

So if no one seems to have the time or interest now, I might start
working on the KS file when I rebuild my laptop (which will need to be
soon).