Like the look of F8T2

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Sep 11 05:53:58 UTC 2007

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
> John Poelstra wrote:
>>
>> Great job to the people who worked on and updated the splash screens
>> and icons in F8T2. I think they look nice!  Will there be
>> corresponding gdm login screen and backgrounds to replace the balloons?
>
> Yes. See
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F8Themes/Infinity/Round3Final

In fact John asked about *gdm*, which is not covered by that wiki page,
but the answer is also "yes", we currently have a mockup for a new gdm
[1], but if that will not be implemented, the fall-back solution is to
use the current screen with an Infinity background (which is good enough)

[1] -
https://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-art-list/2007-August/msg00250.html