Fedora 8 Buildup

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed Sep 12 14:36:15 UTC 2007

Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Jonathan Roberts wrote:
>> * anyone interested in answering some questions about the new default
>> artwork?

Earlier today (when Jonathan started the thread about interviews) I got
the idea about a larger interview with the Art Team: a few questions for
Mairin about the desktop theme, a few questions for Martin about Nodoka,
again a few questions for Mairin about the Art spin, maybe one or two
questions for me if I have about what to talk, maybe also something from
Luya about Echo...

>> * "" Fedora art spin?
>
> I would be willing to talk to you about this! Unfortunately it probably
> won't be ready for F8's release, but would be released hopefully not too
> long after.

I will look at the desktop spin in F8T2, sure we can make something
quickly  based on it and call Art Studio, just add Blender and Agave and
remove  something if needed. With such small steps I am sure we can have
a preliminary Art Spin for the F8 release, call it Art Studio v0.08