Fedora 8 Buildup

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Thu Sep 13 05:47:55 UTC 2007

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
>> Earlier today (when Jonathan started the thread about interviews) I got
>> the idea about a larger interview with the Art Team: a few questions for
>> Mairin about the desktop theme, a few questions for Martin about Nodoka,
>> again a few questions for Mairin about the Art spin, maybe one or two
>> questions for me if I have about what to talk, maybe also something from
>> Luya about Echo...
>
> I like this approach :D Do one spot on the "Art Team" as a whole.
> Perhaps if you could all organise between yourselves who's to answer
> which subjects, and then I can send out questions as appropriate?

I already put the names: Mairin made the graphics for "Infinity" and she
is driving the initiative for Art Studio, Martin was one of the people
behind Nodoka (along with Daniel Geiger) and even if it does not make
the release (but is used in various places, like documentation), Luya is
the most active contributor to Echo.
There are also smaller things like the animated backgrounds, again made
by Mairin and we still have to work on things: CD/DVD graphics,
marketing materials and more.