Fedora 8 Test 2 Desktop Live Echo Icon Review

Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek liviopl.pl at gmail.com
Sun Sep 16 13:44:32 UTC 2007

There are many problems with Echo - icons are still lookin incosistent
and so... Fancy.

In my opinion it is better to use Mist iconset even in F9, F10 etc.

Echo on this stage aren't ready.  Also, Echo will be messing around
with style. GNOME uses beautiful, bright, contrasted icons which are
perfect for bright and dark GTK themes - Echo icons are looking ugly on
buttons and other widgets.

Sorry for my opinion, I just hate Echo from its beginning :| .