Fedora 8 Test 2 Desktop Live Echo Icon Review

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Sep 17 06:43:49 UTC 2007

Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:

> I can't say "I love Echo", because I would lie.

Nobody asked that, but "I do not like Echo" is a world apart than "I
hate Echo" (I am also not a huge fan of Echo)

> Good example of non-shiny icons are Windows XP icons, but shiness makes
> icons look professional - look at unprofessional Windows Vista.

There is a thing about balance: the icons should not be excessively
shiny but also not too bland and the right balance is hard to get, but
successive iterations and constructive feed-back will help.