Infinity GDM mockup

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Wed Sep 19 07:17:33 UTC 2007

Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Matthias Clasen wrote:
>> Here is a screenshot that shows some problems with the user list. If you
>> have enough users to make the list scroll, you notice that a) the
>> theming of the scrollbar is not ideal and b) the last item "leaks" out.
>> It actually overlaps the "wrong password" messaged that may appear below
>> the list.
>
> Thanks Matthias and everyone else for the quick and detailed feedback!
> I've got a new version that hopefully is better:
>
> http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/art/infinity/FedoraInfinityGDM.2.tar.gz

The amount of options seems to be a bit high and makes the interface
appear cluttered and the square big borders appears rigid.

I like Steven's mockup at
http://actsofvolition.com/images/screenshots/fedora/gdm-infinity5.png
much better.

Thinner borders and the number of options at three seems just right.
Fonts colors are less contrasting. The shadows are highlighted better.

Rahul