Echo Folder icon remake

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Wed Sep 19 20:44:13 UTC 2007

On Wed, 2007-09-19 at 21:47 +0200, Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Icon is better. Now it looks good, but the isometric perspective will
> cause Nautilus to look strange...

Nope, I like the isometric perspective (maybe because I got used to it?
but I liked the Echo icons from the first time I tried them...), BUT. I
just enabled the icons in my testing Echo icon theme (trunk plus icons
in progress) and they harm my eyes. They really need to be darker (or
use less intensive colour). But the smaller icons seems to be a great
improvement over the old 48x48. Apart from the fact they are too light,
they look IMHO nice (even the 16x16 ones [1], I little feared about
those). I think the only thing now remains is to fix the colours, shape
seems good to me (for all sizes).

I'll look into it again tomorrow.

Martin