Remake of Echo system-shutdown

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Thu Sep 20 13:57:39 UTC 2007

On Thu, 2007-09-20 at 10:12 +0200, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> I took the existing action icon system-shutdown and modified it to
> follow the guideline.
> These icons are available on my local page[1]. The result is a more
> subtle and 3D effect
> of the shutdown symbol.
>
> Ref:
> [1]http://luya.fedorapeople.org/images/echo/action
>

> Luya

Hi,

the shadow, especially in the smaller icons, seems to be positioned
wrongly. I think it would be better if the shadow were positioned like
in other action icons, e.g. dialog-ok [1]. I'd also suggest to
experiment with the shape a little - e.g. try rounded corners, like in
the gnome icon or perhaps try a completely different take (similar style
like in other echo action icons, like dialog-ok, appointment-new [2] or
help-about [3])?

Martin