Tree-view grid lines in Fedora theme

Peter Bloomfield peterbloomfield at bellsouth.net
Fri Sep 21 02:19:05 UTC 2007

On 09/18/2007 10:20:24 AM Tue, Martin Sourada wrote:
[ snip ]
> Hm... I don't know of this in GtkTreeView, could you provide a
> screenshot? It is however present in list view and can be easily turned
> of in the gtkrc file (set listviewstyle = 0 in nodoka settings). It is
> however not much of a issue to release a new version because of it, I'll
> maybe change it the rpm. And yes, the Nodoka theme is maintained by the
> art team, so this is the right place to ask about it (though even a
> better way would be filling a feature request in trac [1]).
>
> But thanks for noticing, this somehow slipped my mind...

Sorry for the delayed reply--my bleeding-edge laptop is sorta crippled
right now.  For the same reason, I can't seem to get a screenshot--but the
app shows a GtkTreeModel in a GtkTreeView, and it does have vertical
gridlines.  Thanks for the pointer to trac--I'll use that for any other
requests!

Best,

Peter