Revamped Echo system-standby icon

Luya Tshimbalanga luya_tfz at thefinalzone.com
Fri Sep 21 09:32:50 UTC 2007

Martin Sourada a écrit :
> On Fri, 2007-09-21 at 11:04 +0200, Martin Sourada wrote:
>
>> And here's the 22x22 and 32x32 (both are resized/finished in gimp for
>> better antialiasing). The 24x24 can be done in gimp from the 22x22 one
>> by adding a 1px transparent border to it (or in CLi with imagemagic)...
>>
>> What do you think, Luya?
>>

>> Thanks,
>> Martin
>>

> Err... I could not resist and made a 16x16 version anew as well... It has
> better antialiasing (again gimp work) and better fits the pixel grid. So
> the set (without 24x24, which will be easy to make) is from my point of
> view complete. What do you think Luya? Are these OK? If so, could you
> create similarly styled system-shutdown icons?

Yes, system-standby set is ready. I will add it on trunk soon.
System-shutdown
set are there, I made two variants with suffix -a and -b (uppon Jakub
opinion).
> Just in case someone interested, the gimp work is basically this: export
> it in inkscape in 10:1 (i.e. for 16x16 export it in 160x160, etc.), open
> it in gimp, do Gaussian blur with radius 10, resize and run unsharp mask with
> radius 2 and amount 0.2. The values might vary from icon to icon, e.g for
> the 32x32 plain resize in gimp was enough.

I used another method. I opened svg file in Gimp, set the right icon size
and increase the resolution at 300 dpi. Then I save it as png.

Luya