utilities-system-monitor Echo icon

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at seznam.cz
Mon Sep 24 20:16:10 UTC 2007

On Mon, 2007-09-24 at 17:34 +0200, Mark wrote:
> Sorry, my previous message wasn't meant for this thread.
> ignore it.

But it was certainly meant for one thread (I dunno which one though) ;-)
If I can give you an advice, it is useful to quote as much of the
original message you are answering to as is needed to understand what
you are talking about in the mailing lists. It helps you - to not post
to the wrong thread - and it helps the others - so they are not confused
as to what message do you reply to. But it's not a must, it's only a
(useful) recommendation.

Cheers,