[Echo] from which icon set derive missing icons?

Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek liviopl.pl at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 17:18:46 UTC 2007

Hi,

The style will be mixing if you will not use Tango! color pallette and
similliar guidelines.

Fedora will look very fancy. I'm sad of that.

I kinda like Echo color pallette, but the turqoise/light blue is too
frequently used in our icons. I suggest making this color a little bit
darker.

On Clearlooks or Nodoka theme there is very small contrast with the
icons.

Look at new GNOME icons - light colors with darker outline - very good
effect. Icons contrasted with theme, easily recognizeable, not
complicated.

--
Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek
http://liviopl.jogger.pl/