[Echo ]Recreating the Status Pages once again

Luya Tshimbalanga luya_tfz at thefinalzone.com
Sat Sep 29 16:44:02 UTC 2007

Martin Sourada a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I was going through the Trac help in search of table styling
> capabilities of its wiki to improve the Icon Theme Status page [1]. In
> the process I came to a conclusion it would be better to include the
> tables as raw HTML and that it would be better to split the status page
> to more pages. And because the icon naming specifications [2] are
> subject to change (in the meaning that new icons can be added) as well
> as the icons that are created in addition to the specs and because I am
> a little bit lazy, I decided to create a c app that reads list of icons
> (provided in a file) and outputs a nicely formatted table in HTML code
> to standard output. My C skills are nothing fancy and I didn't take much
> thoughts to the algorithm so it is rather just-works type of code...

Hmm, if you can create a condition about the existence of SVG file, that
should work.  I am completely rusty when it comes to C. Python codes would
be an alternative since it is very similar to C and be used by other
developers.
At the same time, modifying gtk-icon-coverage to automatically create a
symbolic link
instead of link.xml . Hopefully some skilled programmers will stand up
for helping.

Thank you for the efforts, Martin.

Luya