Next three icons with folder

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Sun Sep 30 16:43:30 UTC 2007

2007/9/27, Martin Sourada <martin.sourada at seznam.cz>:
> Hi,
>
> I just finished reworking the rest of the icons that has folder in them
> - folder-open, folder-visiting and folder-drag-accept. You can find it
> at the usual place [1]. That AFAIK leaves only folder-new and the
> 'folder icon set' will be complete. Comments welcome.
>
> Thanks,
> Martin

Looking good.. but i can hardly see any difference between:
folder-drag-accept and folder-open. perhaps you can tweak that a
little?

btw.. i'm gonna give my attempt at the folder icons as well ^_^ i
always think that something is missing in those icons when i see them.
i will try to comply with those color guidelines.